Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Twighlight, Stephanie Meyer

This is the 1st book in a series of 3. I had made the silly mistake of reading the 3rd book first, and couldn't understand why things weren't explained in much detail, until half way through when I realised! So I really recommend reading the books in order!

It is about a girl, Bella, who decides to live with her Dad in some small town that hardly ever see's the sun, rather than following her mum and her new husband around the country. It is here she meets the most gorgeous group of people she has ever laid eyes on. But then stories start coming out about who they actually are. But the teenage love that grows is so lovely! Turns out that this boy and his family are actually vampires, the new ideas Stephanie Meyer has created for vampires is fantastic! So much more than the blood sucking, night walkers we have all heard stories about!

Although this book is classes young adult (it has all the teenage love things in it, so not for young kids!) I really really recommend it for adults - especially if you love vampire stories!

No comments: